[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Korves <tkml at cluster dash worxx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possibility of Routing Net Net over PPTP
 Date:  Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:45:57 +0100
Hi Tim, hi all,

well, as I told you, this customer's not very open to new ideas... This "network" isn't very big...
;) Well, why should I call it "network"? ;) It only exists of two clients and this router... There's
no possibility of putting another PC as an OpenVPN gw into this network... On my side, this wouldn't
be a problem...

But there's a question hurting me... ;) Is it possible to port m0n0wall to the WRT-hw? Would be a
big pleasure...

Regards,

Tim