[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Rinaudo <mrinaudo at sport dot rr dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] vlan traffic accounting via snmp not working
 Date:  Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:26:56 -0600
Hi,

I posted this question back on the first and no one acknowledged it.
Has anyone experienced this issue?

I'm running m0n0wall v 1.22 generic-pc platform off of a CF in a Pentium
4 256 MB  machine.  The machine has two 10/100 nics in it.
The WAN side is setup with a static ip and is setup on the default
vlan1.  The LAN side is setup with a static iP address and is setup on
vlan2.
I have 4 other interfaces setup using the same NIC as the LAN interface.
  I have vlan3 vlan4 vlan5 and vlan6 all setup with the additional
interfaces.
When fetching accounting information via snmp the WAN interface, LAN
interface, and vlan2 interface all show packet activity but the other
interfaces show no activity.  I have about three machines on vlan3 but
the vlan3 interface shows 0 traffic on it.  From what I can tell the
traffic is registering under the LAN interface but not showing up under
the vlan3 interface.  Is this a bug? is there a work around?

thanks
mark