[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Firewall problem
 Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:01:31 -0000
I've just tried connecting to 8 from 5 and have the same problem.
M0n0wall log says this :

Accepted   	11:53:42.154979  	 WSH  	 10.0.0.15, port 3136
172.16.2.253, port 22

However still nothing. I think Sai might be right in saying it's a NAT
problem. On the Pix I have this translation rule :

static (inside,wireless-pay) 10.0.0.0 10.0.0.0 netmask 255.255.0.0 0 0

I think I need to setup something like this for m0n0wall :

Static(lan, wsh) 172.16.2.0 172.16.2.0 netmask 255.255.254.0

I'm just not sure how?

- Lloyd