[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <m0n0wall at esstec dot be>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Limitations
 Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:27:30 +0100
I'm actually looking for somebody having +100 users ;)

I knew about a university in the US with a lot of users in the beginning
when I started programming CP but i'm not sure if they still use m0n0wall or
not. Let the counters flowing in i'm really curious on what the current
maximum is ;)

Kind Regards,

J.