[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0 hardware platforms
 Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:13:01 -0500
Hi folks,

I recently ran across some Wyse Winterm units as we were cleaning out
some stuff at the office and immediately thought they'd make great
firewall boxes.  I was wondering if anyone has ever tried these before.
They are WT3320SE and WT3360SE units.  Specs here:

http://wyse.vecmar.com/products/productpage.asp?pid=5549

I'll have to add flash to them, but it appears they all have
connections.  No drives, but there is PCMCIA slot available for possible
load device.