[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <m0n0wall at esstec dot be>, "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Limitations
 Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:14:42 -0000
I've had 60 on a net48xx. 8mb connection with an average of 1.5mb being used at any one time. We're
adding another 30 users to the system in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it goes :)

CPU usage is normally between 19 and 26%

Having seen your post about changing the length in between each check I'm going to change mine to
300 seconds. Any chance you could add a field to the web interface for this?

- Lloyd