[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <m0n0wall at esstec dot be>
 To:  "'Lloyd Palfrey'" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>, "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Limitations
 Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:21:46 +0100
> I've had 60 on a net48xx. 8mb connection with an average of 1.5mb being
> used at any one time. We're adding another 30 users to the system in the
> next couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it goes :)
>
> CPU usage is normally between 19 and 26%

That's just WICKED good!!!

Especially on a wrap (never expected this)

> Having seen your post about changing the length in between each check I'm
> going to change mine to 300 seconds. Any chance you could add a field to
> the web interface for this?

Adding a WEBGUI option is easy, and to be honest I already thought about it.

The only reason why I didn't yet is because the effect it has on internal
working (to me it is an advanced option) and people shouldn't start messing
around with it.

Suggestions on where to put it?

PS this reminds me, Manuel, we need new screenshots for the website to
reflect the current state :)

J.