[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hillel Seltzer" <hseltzer at larich dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 hardware platforms
 Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:27:49 -0400
It seems that Wyse does not use standard compact flash cards.
Instead of a normal compact flash with the included control
hardware, the Wyse CF is more like an SD card in a CF case.

Take a look at http://winterm.gaast.net where they have a
Linux distro running on the Wyse Winterm units.

---Hillel

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:13:01 -0500, Melvin wrote