[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan Simpson" <jsimpson at theatsgroup dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 hardware platforms
 Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:12:41 -0500
I have a similar device, all in one unit built into a monitor, with a
wireless card in the pcmcia slot. I imagine a pcmcia Ethernet adapter would
work.

As for storage, they're flashable, aren't they? I know mine is.

Jonathan D. Simpson
Advanced Technology Services Group
Cell 484-467-9965
Office 484-320-4302