[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rhon-Kaniel Bramwell" <rhonkaniel at anngel dot com>
 To:  "'Lloyd Palfrey'" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>, "'Jonathan De Graeve'" <m0n0wall at esstec dot be>, "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Limitations
 Date:  Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:27:18 -0500
I have three Captive Portals setup with m0n0... 2 X 2C Wrap Boards and 1 X
1E wrap board all using 1.3b2, using atheros 400mw mini-pci cards in g mode
for the clients.  Typical number of simultaneous users to Captive Portal is
around 25 on each, peaking to around 40 at peak periods, using radius auth
and doing bandwidth limitations from passed radius attributes.  However I've
had up to 100 persons associated with the Access Point at one time and I
figure most of them pull up the captive portal page.