[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  tkml at cluster dash worxx dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possibility of Routing Net Net over PPTP
 Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:51:16 -0500
Tim Korves wrote:
> Hi Tim, hi all,
>
> well, as I told you, this customer's not very open to new ideas... This "network" isn't very
big... ;) Well, why should I call it "network"? ;) It only exists of two clients and this router...
There's no possibility of putting another PC as an OpenVPN gw into this network... On my side, this
wouldn't be a problem...

> But there's a question hurting me... ;) Is it possible to port m0n0wall to the WRT-hw? Would be a
big pleasure...

> Regards,
>
> Tim

I might be wrong, but I believe the processor used in a Linksys will not
run FreeBSD.

Chris