[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeroen Visser" <monowall at forty dash two dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hangs - solved
 Date:  Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:47:15 +0100
Back again,

Maybe I'm onto something here.

Does anyone who experience lockups on the firewall entered a custom MTU value on
the WAN interface?

I've changed the MTU size on one of my firewalls which has NEVER locked up before
and it took just a day for it so hang. Same symptoms as I had with out main
firewall, which had a custom MTU size also, but not since I upgraded it to the
last version of m0n0wall which has this MTU setting removed.

If anyone can confirm this, please let the list know. ;-)

Gr,
Jeroen Visser

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:24:05 -0700, Aaron Cherman wrote