[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jose Antonio Diaz <jadiaz at cox dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN client through m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:35:21 -0700
Thank you all for your response. I got it to work after rebooting the
client computer.

Apparently an instance of the tun0 interface was still left on even
after disconnecting the TunnelBlick client. When I went to reconnect
I then had two instances of the tunnel (i.e. tun0 and tun1). This was
causing mayhem on my computer.

A simple reboot cancelled the tun0 instance and I was able to connect
with no problem.

I wonder if it were possible to kill the interface from the term window?

Jose