[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless/Wired Ethernet Combo Card... WOW
 Date:  Sat, 10 Feb 2007 02:20:11 +0100
Heya

Looks very interesting in my eyes. But what I do read from the
manufacturers page, the card itself is a NAT router.
Link:
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Communication/Manual_Model.aspx?ProductID=977

Dunno if you can use it as a real two-port NIC + one port WLAN NIC.

Greetings
Carsten Holbach

http://www.evertek.com/viewpart.asp?auto=29918&cm_mmc=Evertek-_-email-_-09feb07_ETnewsltr-_-GN-BP5401-WB