[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Beau Woods" <info at mazatecsolutions dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Extending factory network
 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:03:07 +1100
Hi,
Craig - I was reading on the pfsense forum that someone was having trouble
with routing.  Apparently In the webgui the routing was there but was not
working and they said they can get it to work with m0n0wall fine.  Also at
the moment I have all this setup in one room for testing so I can get it
working and just put the units in place.

Lee - I am using the wrap units because we already have them sitting here.

So if I set it up so the <Wrap1 (at SBS server) (Lan 192.168.1.250)
(Wireless 172.16.0.1)>  <Wrap2 (Wireless 172.16.0.2) (Lan 192.168.2.250
DHCP) then enable advanced outbound nat and create pass any/any/any rules on
all interfaces, will this work?  What static routes need to be in place?

Sorry I am new to firewalling.

Thanks

Beau