[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re/Debranding m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 10 Feb 2007 23:27:15 -0000
Hi,

Has anyone had any experience at de/re-branding m0n0wall?

There are a few instances where we need to give customers access to the
firewall's interface. I'd therefore like to make it somewhat less obvious
that we didn't pay anything for it and change the logo and identification to
'voswall' or something (we're commercial, after all!)

I don't want to remove Manuel's copyright or other license notices, but I'd
like to replace the logo and obvious identification strings.

Has anyone done this, or is there a known set of things to do to rebrand?

Thanks,
Adam.