[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re/Debranding m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:03:33 -0600
Adam Armstrong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone had any experience at de/re-branding m0n0wall?

I have done this very thing, for similar reasons.  Start by uploading to
a live image via the exec.php page.  (Fix mistakes with a reboot)  The
web pages are in /usr/local/www/  The version files is in /etc/version
and /etc/version.buildtime  You have config files in /conf.default and
/conf/config.xml which is handy for hardware you may have "reset to
default" with no nics in place.  I have a qemu image for doing this and
it too is on Chris's website at
http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/downloads/vmde-0.2.rar  The
instructional website is down until I get some free time. (Maniacal
laughter in background...)

				Lee