[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net>
 To:  Tobias Jarmuzek <petite underscore conne at shared dash folder dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HTTPS-User-Login
 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:20:48 -0500
Tobias Jarmuzek wrote:

> Jonathan De Graeve wrote:
>> Does your certificate needs a secret?
>>
>> J.
> Mh what do you mean with that?
> I've entered a correct certificate and private key.
> Toby

It's been a while since I set up my CP, but don't you need a fw rule
allowing traffic to the CP, i.e. 8001/tcp? I seem to remember similar
problems and I still see a rule in my fw on OPT1 that allows any traffic
to port 8001/tcp to the OPT1 IP of m0n0. iirc, this was was did the
trick, but someone who has actually helped code the CP might know more
details and I am just talking out of my ass, as usual. :)

Sven