[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  HTTP + HTTPS web interfaces
 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:21:41 -0000
Greetings list,

Is there any particular technical reason why it's not possible to enable the
web interface on both HTTP and HTTPS ?

I'd like to move some of our m0n0 boxes over to HTTPS, but given some of
these are in remote locations and the stories on the mailing list in the
past of people locking themselves out because they entered the SSL
certificate incorrectly, I'm rather reluctant to do so.

Of course, if I could enable the web interface on both HTTP and HTTPS until
I'd verified it was working correctly, I'd feel much more comfortable.

Regards,

Chris