[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alvaro Pietrobono" <a dot pietrobono at list dot it>
 To:  "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WRAP and other hardware suppliers
 Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:19:58 +0100
Try this:
http://linitx.com/index.php?cPath=126

8.)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>
To: <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 5:50 PM
Subject: [m0n0wall] WRAP and other hardware suppliers

> Do any UK users have any favourite WRAP suppliers in the UK?
>
> Does anyone know about any UK suppliers carrying the kd87.com cases?
>
> Do any UK people have any other suggestions for nice hardware to run m0n0
> on?
>
> I'm not too fond of ordering from outside the uk... :\
>
> Thanks,
> Adam.

--------((((((( Internet Email Confidentiality Footer )))))))--------

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is
protected by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for
the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying
or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify immediately the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and
permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.
The statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are
those of the author of the message and do not necessarily represent
those of List Group S.p.A. Besides, the contents of this message
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by List Group S.p.A.
List Group S.p.A. does not accept liability for corruption, interception or
amendment, if any, or the consequences thereof.