[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian Morton <rokclimb15 at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Register DHCP leases in DNS forwarder not working over PPTP
 Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:35:47 -0500
The DNS on my PPTP interface is the address of the m0n0wall.  The DNS
addresses on my local connection are the same as they were before
initializing the PPTP connection.  My addressing scheme on my local
network is 192.168.1.x and the remote network is 192.168.0.x, so I don't
think there is a conflict there.