[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Michael <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] gaming across two subnets
 Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:13:20 -0800
Depends on the game.  Some will only allow you to play against other
games it can see on the same subnet.  Others will allow you to enter any
IP address you want and in that case you will only need to ensure that
the TCP/UDP ports for that particular game are allowed through the two
networks.  Do you mean 192.168.1.1/24?