[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tobias Jarmuzek <petite underscore conne at shared dash folder dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HTTPS-User-Login
 Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:58:07 +0100
> It's been a while since I set up my CP, but don't you need a fw rule
> allowing traffic to the CP, i.e. 8001/tcp? I seem to remember similar
> problems and I still see a rule in my fw on OPT1 that allows any
> traffic to port 8001/tcp to the OPT1 IP of m0n0. iirc, this was was
> did the trick, but someone who has actually helped code the CP might
> know more details and I am just talking out of my ass, as usual. :)
>
> Sven

I have now created such a fw rule but nothing has changed. There is
still the same problem.
The host https://192.168.40.1:8001/?redirect=..... is not reachable.
I found out that i have no certificate and key in my webgui - ssl
options. Could that be
a problem? But the webguis-ssl connection works ...?

Toby