[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Salcido, Cesar" <cesar dot salcido at guidancesoftware dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0 to PFSense testing
 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:48:34 -0800
I know this in not the PFSense mailing list but here goes my question.
Is it possible my existing confix.xml file with spoofmac of a new
PFSense installation to use on one of my Nokia P020 units?

Respectfully

Cesar R Salcido

<http://www.guidancesoftware.com/>

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.