[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex" <alex dot hofstetter at wagenborg dot com>
 To:  "Cheyenne Deal" <deal dot cheyenne at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VNC and m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:52:28 +0100
Just add a NAT rule, it will automatically offer to add a rule on the WAN
interface.
If you want to use VNC to reach more than 1 Workstation you'll also have to add
more NAT entries with different ports.
Connect VNC to your WAN address with the port used in the NAT rule and it should
work fine.

Regards,
Alex.

-----
From: Cheyenne Deal
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:36 +0500 Msg: WBUSER-8341335
Subject: [m0n0wall] VNC and m0n0wall
To: m0n0wall

How do I configure m0n0wall for incoming vnc connections to a computer(s)
behind it? I knew using a regular router but now here I do not know how?