[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mueller, Martin \(EXT\)" <martin dot a dot mueller dot ext at siemens dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Need help with Site-toSite VPN with 2 monowalls.
 Date:  Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:08:56 +0100
Hi @ all!

I have a great problem to become a site to site ipsec vpn between 2 monowalls up.
I'm sure that i have set all parameters right. But i don'T become the VPN tunnel up. I have
experimented over 4 days for
this Problem. with 2 static IP's but no chance to become the tunnel up.

SAD are empty for every times.

I use 2 monowall 1.22 versions.

Then i used ipcop and the tunnel is up!

But i will don't use ipcop, monowall is nicer :) but i must become the VPN tunnel up.

Is there a bug?

mfG,

Siemens Enterprise Communications

itworx Informationstechnologie Service GmbH