[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike <lists at southwestech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Idle Timeout
 Date:  Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:42:45 -0600
I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty with idle connection
timeouts. Background:
We run a client/ server based SQL cataloging application. When left
idle, the clients seem to disconnect from the server and we get random
SQL errors, and all sorts of fun little pop ups. To temporarily rectify
this, I have placed the database server in question into an "allow all"
rule, and it cleaned that issue up a bit. Ideally, I would like to avoid
this though by modifying the idle timeout for the states. Can this be
done in the xml files?

Mike