[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSec Stability and customer access to web interface
 Date:  Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:18:22 -0000
Hi All,

Are any of you guys running large numbers of m0n0wall/ipsec deployments?

I remember some things about OpenVPN being horribly unstable, but is the
ipsec stuff solid?

Also, are many of you giving customers access to m0n0wall features via the
users/groups system?

I've started giving customers access to the devices we use as CPE for them
and they *love* the status pages that m0n0wall provides, thought it prudent
to see if anyone had hit any issues? (might have been wise to ask before i
started giving them access, but there we go!)

And finally, where abouts would I put a preset config.xml in an unused
m0n0wall image? Would replacing the odd-looking config.xml in the
conf.default folder suffice?

Thanks,
Adam.