[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex" <alex dot hofstetter at wagenborg dot com>
 To:  "Salcido, Cesar" <cesar dot salcido at guidancesoftware dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall to PFSense
 Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:33:40 +0100
I did this on a Soekris box and most of the data (rules etc) was imported
correctly, I don't remember exactly wat was not imported correctly but the
device was accessible by the web interface and the data should be verified
anyway.
Please not that my setup of monowall / pfsense is pretty basic: interfaces,
rules, nat and VPN are used.

Regards,
Alex.

-----
From: Salcido, Cesar
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:27 +0500 Msg: WBUSER-8343178
Subject: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall to PFSense
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

If I were to install PFSense on my Nokia P020 "m0n0wall currently
installed" could I use my existing config.xml with PFSense?

Respectfully

Cesar R Salcido

<http://www.guidancesoftware.com/>

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.