[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike <lists at southwestech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall to PFSense
 Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:08:35 -0600
Alex wrote:
> I did this on a Soekris box and most of the data (rules etc) was imported
> correctly, I don't remember exactly wat was not imported correctly but the
> device was accessible by the web interface and the data should be verified
> anyway.
> Please not that my setup of monowall / pfsense is pretty basic: interfaces,
> rules, nat and VPN are used.
>
> Regards,
> Alex.

The few times I have done this have only given me trouble in the static
DNS and gateway in the WAN configuration. Just had to go re-enter it.
all the hardware stayed the same, over wrote m0n0 with a Pfsense
install. Perhaps it is just a problem that I encountered though. It was
definitely nothing serious. IPsec, NAT and everything else worked just
as it had.

Mike