[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: can't get m0n0wall to open port 80 other than to webGUI
 Date:  Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:47:02 -0600
Wow, what an unbelievable ingrate.  Just want to say that it's shameful
to have such a piece of invective on the lists the same day Manuel is
trying to finalize the 1.2 branch.  Manuel, this has been such a solid
piece of software for me and my clients.  It has held up without failure
under environments where Cisco routers would lock after only a few
weeks.  I must say that I can't imagine what we'd run our networks on if
not for M0n0wall.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for your incredible
contribution to open source and IT as a whole, Manuel.  Feel the love.

jason