[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Mono Wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] can't get m0n0wall to open port 80 other than to webGUI
 Date:  Sun, 18 Feb 2007 01:20:09 -0500
On 2/17/07, Dave Penn <djpenn3 at gmail dot com> wrote:
> You're wasting badly needed development time.  Back to your code.
> Thanks, you just proved my point.

I'm not a developer - just standing up for them, especially Manuel,
because they've put together a rock solid piece of software. I run a
lot of networks and a lot of different equipment and software and
m0n0wall is by far the most reliable thing I'm running anywhere,
commercial or open source, period. In 30+ different companies.

I don't know what "point" I proved, other than you being an ignorant
jackass with no manners.

Everybody else posting in this thread - good stuff, good stuff.  ;)

-Chris