[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Batson" <abatson at twcny dot rr dot com>
 To:  "'Christopher M. Iarocci'" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with M0n0Wall and Hamachi
 Date:  Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:14:51 -0500
Hello Chris,

	I tired this but M0n0Wall is still blocking the traffic. Any ideas
why? Note, I create the rule on the LAN interface but from the above, it
appears to that broadcast is inbound to the LAN interface.

	Oh, here is the firewall rule I created as display by the "ipfstat
-nio" (note the xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa is the IP address of Hamachi client):

		@2 pass in log first quick proto udp from xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa/32
to 255.255.255.255/32 port = 2229 keep state group 100

Thanks for your help,
Andrew