[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with M0n0Wall and Hamachi
 Date:  Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:42:59 -0500
On 2/18/07, Andrew Batson <abatson at twcny dot rr dot com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>         I am having a problem with MonoWall and Hamachi. When I tried to
> host/join certain games, M0n0Wall blocks the attempt. I found the problem by
> setting M0n0Wall to display the firewall logs in raw form. After reading on
> M0n0Wall web site, I found the following.

I only have one second and I gotta run, but I believe the issue with
Hamachi is it doesn't like when source ports get rewritten. You'll
need an advanced outbound NAT rule disabling source port remapping.

More details are on the pfsense forum and should be the same solution.
 http://forum.pfsense.org search for Hamachi and you should find it.

-Chris