[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Batson" <abatson at twcny dot rr dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with M0n0Wall and Hamachi
 Date:  Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:20:04 -0500
Hello Chris,

> On 2/18/07, Andrew Batson <abatson at twcny dot rr dot com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >         I am having a problem with MonoWall and Hamachi.
> When I tried
> > to host/join certain games, M0n0Wall blocks the attempt. I
> found the
> > problem by setting M0n0Wall to display the firewall logs in
> raw form.
> > After reading on M0n0Wall web site, I found the following.
> >

> I only have one second and I gotta run, but I believe the
> issue with Hamachi is it doesn't like when source ports get
> rewritten. You'll need an advanced outbound NAT rule
> disabling source port remapping.
>
> More details are on the pfsense forum and should be the same solution.
>  http://forum.pfsense.org search for Hamachi and you should find it.

	Thanks for taking time out to help me. I tired what Pfsense had in
there forums but it still did not work. I not sure if I did it correctly.
Still have the same error. Not sure how to solved this one. Hope there is an
answer because I thinking that M0n0Wall and Hamachi are not 100% workable
solution which is a bummer for me because I really like M0n0Wall. I keep
trying but I have no idea what to try next.

Thanks for the help,
Andrew