[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  vlan firewall rules
 Date:  Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:16:05 -0700
I have another question about using vlan with m0n0wall. I will use the DMZ
vlan as an example which is connected to the Linksys ATA VOIP device. I have
all traffic on vlan40 allowed do I now set certain ports on the WAN for
incoming to the vlan40 circuit?

I understand the traffic coming onto the vlan interfaces. With only one
interface it appears that I will need all open ports to be on the WAN
interface.

2:25 PM