[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "mark stephens" <markstephens2001 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  monowall vpn options
 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:22:38 -0600
I would like to ask about monowall my questions are mainly abpout vpn. I've
heard that mono can support 16 pptp sessions and also ipsec clients. So I
must ask is 16 as high as mono can go for pptp and what type of
authentication methods does mono have for vpn? I'm assuming it can do raidus
at least also for the ipsec client based vpn what all third party vpn
clients have you guys used with mono? And last of all how is the performance
when using compact flash? Also has anyone here useed microsoft certificate
services to give out certs to there ipsec clients?

http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG