[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brandon <bstone108 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1U 733MHz Dual Socket Server For Sale.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:34:16 -0600
doesn't look like spam,  not exactly,  I took a look at the server up for
grabs,  it's running m0n0wall 1.22 I think is what ebay said...

not half bad setup.   but I'm thinking that there should be another list
for this kinda stuff though,  or perhaps a listing on m0n0wall website of
avalible devices running m0n0wall.

I'm willing to contribute some web space to keep the mailing list clear of
stuff of this nature if it is becomming a problem