[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1U 733MHz Dual Socket Server For Sale.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:41:52 -0500
Spam indeed!

Was my last message not clear enough?
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=311/44

This is NOT the place to advertise hardware, other than the limited
circumstances described in my linked message. If we let one person
spam the list with anything m0n0wall-related for sale, then we have to
let everybody do it, and then we'll probably eventually end up with a
list full of noise.

-Chris