[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-15?Q?=22C=2E_Bergstr=F6m=22?= <cbergstrom at netsyncro dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1U 733MHz Dual Socket Server For Sale.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:48:16 +0200
Brandon wrote:
> doesn't look like spam,  not exactly,  I took a look at the server up
> for grabs,  it's running m0n0wall 1.22 I think is what ebay said...
>
> not half bad setup.   but I'm thinking that there should be another
> list for this kinda stuff though,  or perhaps a listing on m0n0wall
> website of avalible devices running m0n0wall.
>
> I'm willing to contribute some web space to keep the mailing list
> clear of stuff of this nature if it is becomming a problem
>
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:25:31 -0600, Adriel T. Desuatels
> <adriel at netragard dot com> wrote:
>
>> Spam???
If I win the auction no.. if I don't. then yes.. absolutely ;)

m0n0wall-biz

I've only been reading the list for the past couple weeks and not sure
what the real market is here for people buying/selling.

I'm sure if it persists the list owner would probably start moderating..
The other alternative is and I may get stoned for suggesting this, but
selling a small text add at the footer of each message.  I personally
wouldn't mind and the profits could maybe even be put back into the
project for paying devs or just overall maintaining costs...

c.