[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brandon <bstone108 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1U 733MHz Dual Socket Server For Sale.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:51:20 -0600
didn't mean to step on any toes,  was just voicing how it appeared to me.
but I do agree this isn't the place for such messages,  and as I stated if
people want a place to list m0n0wall related stuff they have I'm willing
to donate space on my webserver to help keep everything in one place

I have an unused copy of phpbb that everyone is welcome to use for
whatever comes to mind and keep the mailing lists free for
troubleshooting/development as they should be