[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1U 733MHz Dual Socket Server For Sale.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:18:33 -0600
Brandon wrote:
> didn't mean to step on any toes,  was just voicing how it appeared to
> me.  but I do agree this isn't the place for such messages,  and as I
> stated if people want a place to list m0n0wall related stuff they have
> I'm willing to donate space on my webserver to help keep everything in
> one place

E-Z Ace has made 5 posts ever to this list.  4 were adds for 1U
firewalls on ebay, and one for a quad card.  The first couple I was
interested in, and saved for later.  Now it is egregious.  I will not be
purchasing from him.  He was warned.  He ignored it.  Bounce him.

			Lee

PS:  For the record, 1/15/07, 1/23/07, 1/26/07, 2/01/07, 2/21/07, GMT-6.
  Chris already posted a link to his warning.