[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brandon <bstone108 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1U 733MHz Dual Socket Server For Sale.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:29:29 -0600
ok,  didn't know about the other posts..  yep,  that is spam ;)
anywho,  my offer for space for ads such as this will stand if anyone ever
gets interested.

but to all those would be spammers,  spam isn't cool.

anywho link to that phpbb everyone is welcome to use for sharing equip for
sale notices and whatnot is www.fantasyhaven.net/forum  please note,  I
have absolutly no intention of replacing this mailing list,  it does too
much good,   I'm just offering a place for all the off topic stuff.

laters