[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1U 733MHz Dual Socket Server For Sale.
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:46:23 +0100
My 2 ct.

The only way I can imagine is to sell web-space on the m0n0.ch site for commercial ads.
This would be a win-win solutions which does not affect the mailing list.

Daniele

--

regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, CCNA

Linux and AMD-x86_64 or do you still with Windows and Intel ?

believed to be clean.