[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Interested in ad space
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 02:04:05 -0600
Brandon wrote:
> I think you missed the point,  I'm not selling anything,  if you wnat to
> list something in my forum I don't mind.   just keep it neat and in a
> proper catagory,  if you don't see a board for what you want just email
> me off list please.   I'm only offering this to keep this mailing list
> clean of spam

Frankly, I think a for-sale forum is a brilliant idea.  Moreover, divide
it into private for-sale, and commercial for-sale.  Charge a small
amount to the commercial side, and put the money into expenses for the
for-sale server, and the rest into m0n0.  It would keep the list clean,
provide a service for the users, and put a little $$$ into the
developers pockets.

Now, should it be this donated server, or the list-serv fourm mirros
project?  (How is that going, by the way?)

			Lee