[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sasa Stjepan Baksa" <sasa dash stjepan dot baksa at os dot t dash com dot hr>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Remote gateway field as FQDN
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:18:18 +0100
Hi!

I am using m0n0 on few sites. Some of them are on static IP

E1 link and some on ADSL with PPPoE dynamic IP.

M0n0 is working great but I have one question.

Is there a possibility to add FQDN address option as data for

Remote gateway field. Now it is only static IP.

Reason for this is, I have few sites with only ADSL connectivity

and for that I am using Nortel Contivity 221 VPN routers on which

I can setup FQDN address as an endpoint for tunnel (Dyndns address)

on both sides.

Sasa