[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Subject:  Wireless WAN card, bridge?
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:37:45 -0500
Anyone using a wireless WAN card that is able to bridge it with an OPT
card and it passes traffic?  I have a m0n0wall with a Cisco wireless
card, attached to an access point.  The OPT1 card is attached to a
network, LAN card attached to nothing.  Both the WAN and OPT sides have
private networks.  When I bridge them, I can no longer pass any traffic
through them.  I did uncheck "Block private networks", but that didn't
help.  I did NOT enable filtering bridge.  Since I am not filtering,
shouldn't all traffic just pass on through?  If I do not bridge them, I
can route normally from OPT1 out the WAN (wireless card) to the
internet, but that adds an additional network that I didn't want.

Chris