[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ted Bullock <tbullock at canada dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] forum mirror project
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:18:45 -0700
It must be possible to convert them somehow, they are both just text
files aren't they?

Maybe it is possible to write a bash regex script to convert them...

-Ted

Chris Alavoine wrote:
> Sorry. I always thought that thunderbird mail files were standard unix
> mbx files as they come with no suffix.
>
> c:)
>
> Brandon wrote:
>> must be standard unix mbx format,  thunderbird doesn't use standard
>> unix mbx files
>>
>> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 04:11:34 -0600, Chris Alavoine
>> <chris dot alavoine at imagination dot com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hiya,
>>>
>>> I have a mailbox (thunderbird 1.5.0.9) with about 2200 monowall
>>> messages dating back to 25/09/2006 if that's any use. Zipped up it
>>> comes out at about 1.5MB. Let me know.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> c:)

>> --Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Theodore Bullock, tbullock at canada dot com, http://www.createyourhometheater.com
Software Engineering Student, University of Calgary
GPG Fingerprint = 3B8E 8B0E D296 AACB 7BE2 24F2 1006 B7BE C8AC 5109