[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ron Carter" <wcarterjr at earthlink dot net>
 To:  "krt" <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:03:03 -0500
I have two of these type of systems with 2 - 800 and 2 - 733 processors.  I
have 768 meg of ram in both servers.  They run great.  They are very loud
and run hot with out enough cooling.   If we added a seperate area for this
type of sales area, I think it would be great.  Finding hardware for
monowall for me has been a challenge.  I don't know enough all the supported
hard yet.

RC