[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:30:19 -0600
Ron Carter wrote:
> I have two of these type of systems with 2 - 800 and 2 - 733
> processors.  I have 768 meg of ram in both servers.  They run great.
> They are very loud and run hot with out enough cooling.   If we added a
> seperate area for this type of sales area, I think it would be great.
> Finding hardware for monowall for me has been a challenge.  I don't know
> enough all the supported hard yet.

Lots of us talk about hardware that works, and quite often.  Several of
us also sell m0n0wall as a business.  When people ask, I mention how I
sell m0n0wall as a service.  I also provide a few links to hardware I
know works well, and meets the requirements listed.  If you are having
trouble, ask the list.  If you need more help, consider asking some of
the people who answer if they can sell you a package with support.  I am
not the only one in the m0n0wall business on this list. :)

I also think it is important to separate people selling old stock, and
businesses selling inventory.  Commercial sellers should pay to advertise.

			Lee